Spicy tomato frying pan with olive oil … Tomato frying pan recipes are one of the easiest recipes for side dishes that are served on the table.
- Cherry tomatoes: half a kilo
- Olive oil: a tablespoon
- Sea salt: a tablespoon and a half
- Hot pepper: horn (optional)
How to prepare
- Heat the air fryer at 400 degrees.
- Cut the tomatoes in half and stir in the olive oil and ½ teaspoon each of sea salt and cayenne pepper.
- Put one layer in the cooking tray or in the basket.
- Fry for 10 minutes while stirring.
- Served with pasta or crusty bread